Friday, January 14, 2011

What I learnds this week

This week in science we learned about the caves and the earths structure. The mane thing I found interesting  was there are only 4 layers in earth. The 4 are the crust, mental, outer core and the core. I would think there would  be more. I would like to know how people know what is in the earth.something I all so found interesting was that the earths core temp is 1,500 c  and the mental is 1,200 c. The most interesting thing I learned about  caves was that the cave s grow stag-tights  an stag-mights and how they by  water dripping. I wonder why that happens. I all so found interesting that caves can be under water . I would like to know about  more about how volcano erupt and why they erupt and  why  do animals that can see live caves. and that is what I learned in since this week and what i learned more about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma,
    I can see that you learned a lot. This was a good post for a rough draft, please edit your writing so the reader can read your excellent thoughts more clearly. For example: All so = also, mental = mantle, stalagmites and stalagtites, mane (lion), main (idea)

    ReplyDelete