Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The volcano group project reflection


In the last week or so we pick a volcano to study with a group. My group study Mount Fuji which is located in Japan.   I Think I did well on the Info I gave about Mount Fuji.  If I had to grad our Mount Fuji project I would give my group 4-5 because I think we covered the main question how do volcanoes affect people living around it. I think we had good info and we had a good PowerPoint with a lot of pictures but I think when we where presenting my group acted a bit silly but other than that we did good. I think when we quizzed the class on the info and even ask questions that we did not mention the answer anywhere in the presentation it was fun to see what they had to say. The thing that was missing in our presentation was the volcano. My kit was to old so I could not make it. From this project I learned that volcanoes affect people in different whys. For example in some ways it is good because the ash from the volcano    is good for the soil because of the nutrias I think a another example is for some people it is bad because the volcano may erupt and it the lave and ash moves so fast that you die ether you droned in ash or you burned to death another way is that the volcano you live by might not be active any more so you are safe. This group project was very fun and a great way to learn about different volcanoes .

1 comment:

  1. Very good reflection about your Fuji project. I also thought it was interesting when you quizzed your classmates. Good job!

    ReplyDelete