Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What I know and what I want to learn


Biology is the first unit we are studying in science this school year.  I am kind of excited to learn all about biology, or at least more than I already know.   I don’t really know that much about biology, but what I do know is that it is the study of living things such as plants and animals.  I would like to learn more about living things that are not visible with the human eye - like germs.  I hope to be able to use a telescope to look at germs and bacteria.  I also want to learn about cells, especially the different kinds of cells found in humans, animals and plants.  The last thing I really want to know about is the differences between species of animals.  To conclude, I feel biology will be a very different science  unit than any other I have done in the past.   I am excited to learn a lot more about biology since I do not know much about the topic right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment